My work goals after graduation are to work for an organization that especially helps immigrants from any part of the world. I love helping and being of service to others.
I love pastry, my passion is making cakes, I love seeing people happy! If you want to visit my page, it’s Cirezz Cakes!
“Wisdom is not a product of schooling but of the lifelong attempt to acquire it.”
– Albert Einstein
- Collaborate to organize the groceries that come to the pantry
- Prepare food bags for students who need food
- Assist with keeping an inventory of all the food in the pantry
- Teach English to Hispanic Immigrants who want to learn English
- Give confidence to students who want to learn English
Office Assistant – Howard Community College Learning Assistance Center | COLUMBIA, MD
August 2018 – PRESENT
- Informational liaison between tutors and students
- Provides excellent customer service to a diverse community
- Assist with scheduling office appointments and record-keeping
- Monitor activities held in the Learning Assistance Center
MY FAMILY Is My Passion
Get In Touch
Follow me on LinkedIn or send me a message.